Save the Dates!
Sunday, April 30th, 11:00 AM
Joel Ben Izzy - A special program for our religious school, their parents, and the community See PDF Flyer
Sunday, April 30th, 7:00 PM
Yom HaShoah 2017 - "The Legacy of Anne Frank's Diary: It's Meaning Today" by guest speaker Ronald Leopold See PDF Flyer
Sunday, May 7th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Traditional Spring Lamb Roast - A Tribute to Rabbi Lee & Judy Bycel
Hosted by Tucker and Anita Catlin - Register & Pay here
Monday, May 8, 7:00pm Soul Sisters Book Club Meeting - Read More
Saturday, May 20th, 5:30 PM
Tribute Celebration Honoring Rabbi Lee & Judy Bycel - Buy Tickets
Saturday, June 17, 6:00 PM
Farewell Dinner for Stan Press, retiring CBS President. Tickets go on sale 4-21-17 - Buy Tickets
NEW! Download the Spring 2017 CBS Events Schedule (PDF)
Learning, Cultural and Social Events: Spring 2017
- Sunday, April 30, 10:45-12noon. Special program for Religious School Students and Parents with Master Story Teller, Joel Ben Izzy.
- Sunday, April 30, 7:00PM. Yom HaShoah Commemoration, featuring Ronald Leopold, Executive Director of the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.
- Wednesday, May 3, 11:45AM. Lunch and Learn.
- Saturday, May 6, 4:00-5:30PM. Reflections on 40 years in the Rabbinate by Rabbi Lee Bycel.
- Sunday, May 7, 1:00 PM Lamb Roast at Tucker and Anita Caitlin's farm in honor of Rabbi Lee and Judy Bycel. Registration now open - See above.
- Monday, May 8, 7:00pm Soul Sisters Book Club Meeting - Read More
- Saturday, May 20, 6:30PM. An evening to honor Rabbi Lee and Judy Bycel. Registration now open - See above.
- Tuesday, May 30, 7:30-9:00PM. Shavuot Study and Service.
- Friday, June 2, 7:00 PM. Shabbat Service in honor of Rabbi Bycel. Guest Speaker, Rabbi David Stern, President of the Central Conference of American Rabbis.
- Saturday, June 3 Pool opens for the Summer for CBS members.
- Sunday, June 4, 10:30AM. Annual End of the Year Picnic at the “Garden of Eden,”Diamond Creek
TORAH STUDY: Saturdays 9:15-10:30 AM. Dates announced in Weekly Update.
LUNCH AND LEARN: First Wednesday of each month at 11:45 AM.
Want to rent CBS for a special event? Click Here