Save the Dates!
Monday, April 3 at 7pm
Soul Sisters Book Club. Audrey Lieberstein will be the reviewer of, THE GIRL FROM THE GARDEN, by Pamaz Foroutan. Fran Danon will be the hostess. RSVP to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, April 5th, 11:45 AM - 1 PM
Lunch and Learn - Educational Innovation in Napa County See Flyer (PDF)
Thursday, April 6 at 6:30pm
College Application Workshop
Tuesday, April 11th, 5:00 PM
Annual Community Seder led by Rabbi Lee Bycel with Gordon Lustig - DEADLINE TO REGISTER, MARCH 28TH
WE CANNOT TAKE RESERVATIONS AFTER MARCH 28TH. THERE WILL BE NO PAYMENT AT THE DOOR
Sunday, May 7th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Traditional Spring Lamb Roast - A Tribute to Rabbi Lee & Judy Bycel
Hosted by Tucker and Anita Catlin - Register & Pay here
Saturday, May 20th, 5:30 PM
Tribute Celebration Honoring Rabbi Lee & Judy Bycel - Buy Tickets
NEW! Download the Spring 2017 CBS Events Schedule (PDF)
Learning, Cultural and Social Events: Spring 2017
- Saturday, March 25, 9:15AM – 4:30PM. Shabbaton with Rabbi Bycel. CANCELED
- Wednesday, April 5, 7:15 – 8:30 PM. Preparing for Pesach.
- Tuesday, April 11, 5:30 PM. CBS Second night Family Seder with Rabbi Lee and Gordon. Reservations required.
- Sunday, April 30, 10:45-12noon. Special program for Religious School Students and Parents with Master Story Teller, Joel Ben Izzy.
- Sunday, April 30, 7:00PM. Yom Hashoah Commemoration, featuring Ronald Leopold, Executive Director of the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam.
- Saturday, May 6, 4:00-5:30PM. Reflections on 40 years in the Rabbinate by Rabbi Lee Bycel.
- Sunday, May 7, 1:00 PM Lamb Roast at Tucker and Anita Caitlins in honor of Rabbi Lee and Judy Bycel. Sign up information to be provided.
- Saturday, May 20, 6:30PM. An evening to honor Rabbi Lee and Judy Bycel.
- Tuesday, May 30, 7:30-9:00PM. Shavuot Study and Service.
- Friday, June 2, 7:00 PM. Shabbat Service in honor of Rabbi Bycel. Guest Speaker, Rabbi David Stern, President of the Central Conference of American Rabbis.
- Saturday, June 3 Pool opens for the Summer.
- Sunday, June 4, 10:30AM. Annual End of the Year Picnic at the “Garden of Eden,”Diamond Creek
TORAH STUDY: Saturdays 9:15-10:30 AM. Dates announced in Weekly Update.
LUNCH AND LEARN: First Wednesday of each month at 11:45 AM.
Want to rent CBS for a special event? Click Here